Monthly Menus from Holly
Holly's Black Friday Starts Now!
Get a Jump on your holiday gifts. It’s that time of year again, and I am here to help you find just the right cookbook to suit just about anyone on your gift list plus the right holiday menu.
BLACK FRIDAY COOKBOOK DEAL
Any of my cookbook series – use Promo Code HOLIDAY for 25% off! Order your cookbooks now!!!
HOLIDAY SURVIVAL RECIPES
Get a jump on your holiday menu with my easy, heathy fabulous recipes (most less than 10 ingredients). Don’t get stuffed this holiday season - here’s a list of my favorite holiday recipes made healthier. And guess what?! I have made videos for you to cook along with me.
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel – join me!
- Crawfish Cornbread Wild Rice Dressing: When you can’t decide between cornbread and wild rice dressing, have both.
- Add Louisiana crawfish and you have Louisiana’s finest dressing. With these quick tips, this recipe is sure to be on your holiday menu.
- Pecan Pie with Honey Pecan Topping: What’s great about this recipe is you can use this incredible Honey Pecan Topping on any of your favorite pies, even store bought.
- I don’t ever make my Pecan Pie without the topping-try this simple recipe and you will see why!
- Turkey Leftovers: Tired of that turkey sandwich - wait until you see my simple leftover recipes!
- If you’re looking for more ideas, remember my cookbook, KITCHEN 101, has a Rotisserie Chicken Chapter (use your leftover turkey).
Holiday Entertaining: If you want a ready-made party menu, I have done all the prep work for you. Check out my holiday party menu and prep guide here!
If you’re looking for a Make Ahead Menu- Here’s my Thanksgiving Make Ahead Recipes
For BEST Thanksgiving Recipes, Time-Saving Tips & Menu
Don’t miss it! I have a new BLOG packed with so many Holiday recipes!
Don't miss the Black Friday Discount!! Shop with code HOLIDAY for 25% off on any of my cookbooks!
JOIN ME ON: