Monthly Menus from Holly
December Favorite Holiday Recipes
Follow me friends! ….on social media that is – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, my blog – you name it, I am there – waiting to hear from you. Do you subscribe to my own YouTube Channel? I am so excited to share new recipes every week and cook right along with you in your kitchen! Don’t spend time worrying about what you will make this holiday season – let me do it for you with my go-to December favorites I have already starting whipping up – join me!
Shrimp Cocktail Spread: This all-time favorite ‘fancy’ party appetizer that couldn’t be easier to prepare.
- Red and green ingredients make it holiday festive along with delicious!
- It is ideal for a gathering—make ahead and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To sneak soy protein into your recipes, use half cream cheese and half silken tofu.
Chicken (or Turkey), Brie, and Cranberry Chutney Quesadillas: Sweet and savory – this is the perfect snack or light dinner for a delicious change of pace after the big holiday meal.
- Think of rotisserie chicken or leftover turkey as a no-stress convenience item, by using these versatile lean proteins and disguising leftover turkey into a delicious new meal.
- Look for whole wheat tortillas for extra fiber and nutrition.
Spiced Walnuts/Pecans: The spice is right with a touch of sweet in these tasty nutty bites.
- Homemade gifts are the best and make a delectable Christmas gift - just wrap in small plastic bags or glass jars and tie with a bow. Teachers, neighbors, friends, everyone will love getting this gift this season!
- Such a variety of uses to enjoy – savory snack, party pickups, tossed on salads.
WHAT'S GOING ON
WATCH HOLLY'S TV SEGMENTS FOR RUSH HOUR HOLIDAY RECIPES
12/4, 12/11, 12/18, 12/26 “Holly’s Holiday Countdown on WBRZ every Thursday in December
12/10: WAFB Noon Holly's Holiday Segment
Look for Alimentándose bien durante el cáncer (Spanish version of Eating Well Through Cancer cookbook) this month Huffington Post, AARP
ARE YOU KEEPING UP WITH HOLLY?
Check out my PINTEREST BOARD for the Holidays
Look for my 'Holiday Side Solutions' featured: Albertson’s Nibble
Subscribe to Holly's NEW Youtube Channel and look for weekly recipes.
Corportate Employee Wellness and Incentive programs: contact email@example.com
Download my free phone app: Holly Clegg's Mobile Rush Hour Recipes
Have you been to my blog?